- What is the advantage of running bioZen columns at elevated temperatures?
- What is the lifetime of a bioZen column?
- Can you help me to transfer my current method and/or develop a new method on bioZen columns?
- Can sodium azide be used to remove microbial growth?
- Can I switch from non-denaturing to denaturing conditions in SEC and back again?
- What are some mobile phase considerations for Size Exclusion Chromatography/GFC?
- How do I determine the loading capacity of the bioZen SEC column?
- What is the maximum concentration of salt I can run on a bioZen SEC column?
- In GFC, what is a chaotropic agent and how can it be used to determine the molecular weight of a protein?
- How do you prevent secondary interactions between proteins and stationary phase in GFC?
- What is the optimal salt concentration for good peak shape in size exclusion methods?
- What is the maximum molecular weight of protein I can analyze with a bioZen Intact column?
- What is the most common UV wavelength to detect proteins?
- Should I use TFA or Formic Acid for my peptide separation on a bioZen Peptide column?
- Can I prepare my own low molecular weight protein standards?
- When should I select a bioZen Peptide PS-C18 vs. XB-C18 for peptide mapping?
- How should a column be cleaned if it is typically used to analyze protein samples?